Tuesday 29 March 2016

Secret Wealth Society - My 7 Tips For You

==> JOIN THE SECRET WEALTH SOCIETY TODAY FREE! - CLICK HERE 

=======================================================

Secret Wealth Society - My 7 Tips For You

So as a 14 year old, I was stuck in school and as far back as I can remember, everyone I use to tell

1)  TAKE ACTION EVERY DAY!

This was my biggest mistake I have ever made. You guys know the drill. That who "I WILL DO IT TOMORROW" syndrome. Yes!, you always make plans and get it done tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes!? right? Sound familiar.

When you are in the secret game of making money online or offline, I have studied 10 very successful people. They are always pro-active. They never say "Screw this, I will just do it tomorrow" they are always the first to get IN THERE, and get their hands dirty and do it right now. Today.

Plus even if you think you will cock it all up. Do not worry, I have realise you will make LOTS of mistakes along the way. Do not worry, I will probably make more than you. So realise you just need to get stuff done. Don't try to make it perfect just TAKE ACTION, and get it done. Take action today, because its very powerful. I think I read a banner somewhere, that reads "ACTIONS BREEDS RESULTS!" That has always stuck with me, because its very true.




2) BE  A KING!

This sounds stupid right! So let me explain a bit. Realistically you do not want to be that guy in the street who cannot get his next meal and tie his shoe. I have noted that what really worked for me initially when I got started was to THINK Like a millionaire and pretend like I was already successful.

When I logged into my bank account I imagined more zeros at the end of my account. When i was in my crappy bomb car, I would imagine it was a Mercedes 3. I mean, noone will laugh at you, its just about creating more realities in your mind.

There is something just so powerful about doing this, there really is. It takes you a while to get the hang of it too, because at first you might feel like a bit of an idiot. LOL.

But just realise this is about tuning and attaining a certain attitude. Call it the undertones of the LAW OF ATTRACTION. Be happy for what you have, and imagine you have what you want. When I started doing this, I would wake up in the morning to my email inbox full of orders, and sales and opportunities.

At first I thought this was all just by chance. But subconsciously I knew that everyday, and in every way, what I was doing was changing my thinking and brainwave patterns. And not only was it altering the way I was thinking, it was also bringing in these huge life changing things for me.

Somehow the universe was aligning itself, to bring so much good in my life, and it gave me a passion to wake up each day, and in my head instead of thinking.... "oh great, another shitty day!" I was basically sort of excited about what sort of opportunities were about to be bestowed on me. Its kind of like I was expecting good things to happen, and mysteriously one by one, they just happened.

So be king to yourself and realize you have things to be grateful for, so be grateful for them, and more things will come to you, when you are ready.




3) WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS!

So I bet you have heard this before right! Well, I know that this was crammed down my neck all the time.

But seriously when I was making no money at all. I wrote down, what I thought was attainable. So I would simple jot down. "I will be making $2000 USD per month" because at the time, that is just want I needed to pay my rent, and all my bills and then have a bit left over for play.

Its funny because weeks after taking Action I went from $0 a day, then soon to $50 day. Then I just kept my head down and tail up and was soon doing about $4000 USD per month, and I just felt really cool.

So with my $2000 goal out of the way, and then onto make $4000 per month, I tossed out my old goals, and made new ones. I thought making $8000 per month was attainable after making $4000, so then I wrote that down. I remember me striking the pen to paper, proud at what I had achieved, but I was even more satisfied and determined to work my nuts off to get to my new goal of $8,000 USD per month.

Now, getting to $8,000 USD a month was hard. But I knew I had $4000 a month coming in, so I just had to keep doing what was working, and also add some additional things. Some day I would get up and think...."Oh MY God! This is not happening!" And it was frustrating, but I just put my goals up where I could see them, and then kept plugging away.

At that stage, I was learning heaps of stuff from my friends, who were doing about $10,000 Per month online, and after that my businesses skyrocketed. I remember my income going from about $4,000 to $5,000 and then from there shot up fast. Eventually about 4 months later I was doing about $8,500 - $8600 USD per month. I was so satisfied, and knew that if I did not write down my goals in the first place, it would not be possible.

So, write down your short term goals, and long term goals. Put them where you can see them. Sure they might change from month to month, but you have to realize that the pen to paper makes you actually think, ok, HOW can I do this, and sets you apart from everyone else, because you will make subconscious decisions to take action each day until you get there.



4) DREAM BIG!

Today I watched FACEBOOK, the movie. Basically it told the life story of how MARK ZUCKERBURG the CEO and founder of facebook, created this beast of a website. These days FACEBOOK brings in billions of dollars each year. But you have to remember at one point MARK ZUCK, was just a silly bumbling college student that had no money, but he had a dream.

His dream eventually exploded, but my point is you have to start somewhere and dream and create and idea on paper. Because you never know where it will go.

Every heard of that saying "dream big and reach for the stars, even if you get part of the way you will be successful"

I realize that you cannot just sit on your arse all day dreaming. You actually have to put things into practice and you have to take action. But it all starts with 1 little idea on a piece of paper. I have worked out that over the years, 1 little idea on a piece of paper has create massive success for me on numerous occasions.

Do not let anyone crush your dreams. Do not let people tell you, you can't dream big. Its your god given birth right to be happy and have all your dreams come to you throughout your life.

So DREAM BIGGER THAN YOU HAVE EVER DREAMED BEFORE!!, if you don't there is no reason to be here.


5) STUDY THE BIG GUYS ONLINE

This is probably one of my biggest secrets in here.

The reason is, I have made literally a ton of money from NOT BUYING anyone's product. But by joining the lists of the big GURU's or so called SQUILLIONAIRES online. Join their lists, and actually DO NOT BUY their stuff, just learn what they are saying to you, how they are saying it to you and how they are marketing to you in their pages.

Like I said, reverse engineer them. I have made a ton of money by doing this, and I know you can too. Instead of DO WHAT THEY SAY, did you know the better education for you is to DO WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DO!!

yes...... so when they say something, why did they say it, and think about how did they say that to you and why? Then think how was that actually delivered, and how did they reach out to you. Was it VIDEO, was it EMAIL, and how did they say it to you on the PAGE or HTML page.

Why re-invent the wheel. You have to realise these guys that earn MILLIONS online are doing nothing new. All they are doing is copying or incorporating something that billionaires do. It is really that simple. There is so much money in this, and studying HTML pages, and someone PPC ads, and their marketing. Not only can this save you lots of money, but it can make you a truckload along the way.

Its probably one of my most powerful secrets I wanted to share with you today. See what the big guys are doing, and copy them. Re-verse engineer their ideas and their concepts. They obviously work, and when you see how powerful they are, you will be flabbergasted at the results.




6) HANG AROUND ENTREPRENEURS 

Realise if you start to hang around people who are making $4000 a month or $40,000 USD a month. It will not matter. Success begets success.

I always hang around people that are more successful then me. WHY? simple....they have better knowledge, and success has simply rub off. You will be flabbergasted if you make friends and meet up every week and simple ask them what they are doing to make their business stronger and better.

I have a friend who is a multi-millionaire. He still drives a crappy car, and does not wear shoes. I laugh at him all the time, but he is the bloody coolest guy to hang around. He is fun, happy and always willing to share these little nuggets of information that are just life changing for me and my business. Lets face it. If you hang around broke people you are not going to get far in life. But if you hang around people who do better in business than you, you can expect to florish. It is not me just saying it, its actually a proven scientific experiential data conducted back in the 1990s, with college kids after they left school.



7)  CUT PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR LIFE!

You have to realise that when you wish to be an entrepreneur, its not going to be easy. But then again, when you think about life, I have have been through many struggles, and horrible things. Things that really can weigh you down sometimes. But you have to realise, its the people in your life that are going to make or break you.

I have learnt that if you put positive people around you each day. Positive things will eventuate. No joke, that is not just some bullshit gutter trash I have copied from a book. You have to realise that bad people who are negative can bring you down several notches. So when I realise this, and cut people out of my life that thought I was crazy and told me I was a failure, good things started to happen. This was even having to cut or KULL several people out of my own family who laughed at me, or told me I was no good.

Get rid of anyone who does not support who you are and what you do. If you do this, you might get lonely at times, but I can tell you the friends you do have will make up for the idiots you do not have. And most of all prosperity will creep in your life big time.

So people who give you the shits, or who look down at you, it's time to get rid of them. To finally chuck them out on the curve and leave them there for good. Not only will you see positive changes to your life, but your income will explode too.


==> SECRET VIDEO SHOWS HOW TO MAKE $7000 PER MONTH ONLINE! - CLICK HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment